For Educators & Healers,
- Help somatic healers and "heady" clients communicate.
- Enlarge spatial thinking to include figurative space.
- Integrate verbal skills with visual/spatial skills.
- Work with a range of ages and visual or verbal skills.
- Start concretely, then reveal more abstract meanings.
- Spell out various aspects of the concept of "self."
- Provide sketches and charts to make teaching easier.
- Encourage non-artistic sketching for creative thinking.
- Expand to include art, gesture and movement as tools.
- Picture various systems that people are in as rooms.
- Structure sharing, discussion and problem solving.
- Visualize a figurative location for "an outside observer."