MetaSelf Can Help You:
- Imagine a loving "I" attending to your evolving parts.
- Re-ground your abstract values in your body's structure.
- Use balance as a detailed metaphor for self-regulation.
- Picture an image of yourself to reflect on and monitor.
- Integrate parts by using a familiar spatial vocabulary.
- Be aware of your basic assumptions and spiritual beliefs.
- Uncover and remember hidden strengths and conflicts.
- Give overwhelming emotions a larger spatial context.
- Boost your working memory with spatial memory.
- Use metaphors of vision and viewpoint consciously.
- Deepen your empathy with a detailed spatial structure.
- Heal the Cartesian mind/body/spirit split.