For Researchers & Theorists,
- Promote cognitive science using ordinary language and pictures.
- Offer conceptual metaphor as a self-transformation tool.
- Ground the idea of "self" in the body's structure in gravity (Lakoff & Johnson).
- Sketch the self as a stick-figure gestalt (Dan Roam).
- Explain the idea of "embodied mind" in spatial, bodily terms.
- Use four bodily spatial contrasts to teach image schemas.
- Apply a broader idea of spatial reasoning (M. Knauff).
- Incorporate I-maps, You-maps and We-maps (Dan Siegel).
- Flexibly introduce systems theory (F. Capra & P. L. Luisi).
- Stay open to various belief systems "beyond space and time."